- Reduce risk and reconcile cash receipts faster and easier with new import and tracking capabilities. Take advantage of electronic funds transfer, lock boxes, and other collection methods that reduce manual processing and risk.
- Bank reconciliation enhancements make it easier to review transactions, correct mistakes, and re-print the register as many times as needed.
- Enhancements to period end closing provide the ability to lock down postings to individual sub-ledgers, offering better control over posting of "trailing" transactions after the period is complete.
- Process credit card transactions anywhere, anytime using Sage Mobile Payments and your smart phone.
- Reduce fraud exposure by storing sensitive cardholder data in the secure, cloud-based Sage Exchange Vault.
- New Global Pricing Changes allow you to perform faster and simpler updates to cost and pricing information for items, inventory, price sheets, promotions, and more.
- Improve delivery times and reduce your shipping costs with the new web-based, multicarrier shipping solution in Sage 500 ERP Shipping.
- Increase accuracy of accounting for setup hours with new features in manufacturing operations that include cost reminders and the ability to designate setup hours to backflush always, never, or manually.
- Simplify navigation and get new users up to speed quickly with Visual Process Flows that provide a graphical workflow diagram with links to tasks along the way.
- Enhancements to Customizer make it easier to modify screens and workflow while protecting those customizations from upgrades with new customer controls.
Need Help Upgrading to Sage 500 ERP 2013?
FRx Replacement Options for Sage Customers
Sage 500 ERP 2013 Preview
How to Process Year-End Closing in Sage 500 ERP
Like this Article?
Please feel free to share it with your friends and colleagues on Twitter and Facebook!