What Is Production Scheduler?
Production Scheduler delivers real-time visibility into your manufacturing process to support quick decisions on lead-times, resource bottlenecks, and other production issues such as capacity sizing, work order time-shifting, etc. What’s more, the interactive planning capabilities and constraint-based finite capacity scheduling algorithms that are built into Production Scheduler are integrated in real-time with the Sage X3 manufacturing process.
- Constraint-based finite-capacity scheduling
- Load balancing optimization with a list of useable work or machine centers
- Graphical and interactive schedules with configurable visual markers
- Modifications that occur in the plan or in Sage X3 are synched up in real-time
- Takes raw material availability into account through the integration of MRP calculations
- Allows partial scheduling with frozen periods to align the planning process with known constraints and planned down times
Other Manufacturing Enhancements
New Shop Floor Tracking capabilities provide real-time tracking of actual labor transactions of both direct and indirect time. Shop Floor Tracking functions include time and attendance, indirect time entry, break time entry, team entry, and a new workbench for shop employees to enter the data.