In February, we saw the release of Sage HRMS 2012 (formerly Sage Abra SQL HRMS). The latest version of this human resource management system introduces over 70 customer-requested usability enhancements across HR, payroll, and the employee self-service module. Here's a look at some of the top level Sage HRMS features offered in this latest version ...
An updated look makes Sage ESS (formerly “Abra Workforce Connections”) easier to use, featuring modern menus, icons, and employee self service gadgets. These gadgets provide a snapshot of current benefits, Pay History, Time Off Summary, and recent messages. Plus, managers will like the new Time Off Calendar which provides a monthly view of pending, approved, and rejected time off.
Technology Upgrades and Mobility
Employee Self Service includes a variety of technology updates like web pages designed for mobile screen sizes so you can access the application with your favorite handheld device including iPhone® (3G, 3GS, and 4G), iPod®, Android™, Blackberry®, Windows CE®, Windows Phone 7™, and Windows Mobile® Devices. In addition, Sage ESS is now compatible with a wider variety of browsers like Safari®, Internet Explorer®, Google Chrome™, and Firefox®.
The new Sage Employee Analytics (part of Sage ESS) offers innovative technology allowing you to create personalized dashboards that transform complex workforce cost and performance data into simple, visual, and actionable insights. You can even combine standard Sage HRMS fields, custom data from user-defined fields, and data from external sources or third-party applications into one, central dashboard view.
- Auto-notification indicates Life Event (LE) or Open Enrollment (OE) elections successful
- Social Security Numbers of dependents and beneficiaries masked for added security
- Associate a GL account with a workers' compensation group with each check date
- New payroll tax forms and e Filing options
- Generate Fed-compliant child support EFT files for garnishment
- Eliminate the need for multiple logons with support for Active Directory technology
- Assign a tax to multiple employees in a single operation instead of one-at-a-time
- Define split allocation to GL for each employee