Sage 100 allows you to define one report format per company code and a report format is not specific to a user logon, workstation ID, or to the report. The only exception to this rule is the ability to override the font in the body of the report in the Printer Preferences window. In this case, the override is specific to workstation ID. Here are the steps:
To Define a Sage 100 Report Format in the Job Cost, Material Requirements Planning, Payroll, or Work Order Module
2. In the Sage 100 Report Format Maintenance window, select Header > Company, Report Title, or Subtitles and select settings in each window for the header. The following is an example of the Company Information window. Access the additional windows from the Report Format Maintenance Header menu to select settings for the report header.
3. Select Footer > Sys Date and Page or App Date and User, and select settings in each window for the footer. The following is an example of the Sage 100 System Date and Page Number window.
4. Select Body > Font to define font, size, and style settings for the body of the report.
5. Select Bitmaps > Header or Background to add a bitmap image. Bitmaps can be printed in the report header area and in the report background area.
6. In the Report Format Maintenance window, click OK to save your report settings.
7. Select Library Master Setup menu > Printer Preferences.
8. In the Sage 100 ERP Printer Preferences window, select the Enable Graphics Printing for this Printer check box to print reports according to the format defined in Report Format Maintenance. The Use Graphic Report Format check box must also be selected on the User Maintenance Preferences tab.
9. In the Printer Preferences window, define the appropriate settings at the Normal Font and Compressed Font Fields for the report body.
10. Click accept to print reports for the selected printer in the printer list box according to the format defined in Report Format Maintenance.