To Create Sage 100 Private Tasks
3. Right click the folder, and select New > Task to add a task.
4. In the Browse window, select the task to add and click open.
6. In the Browse window, locate and select the external program to add and click Open.
7. Repeat steps 3-6 to add additional tasks or external programs.
8. Access the private task folder from the My Tasks tab or the My Tasks menu.
To Create Sage 100 Private Tasks Using the Drag and Drop Method
2. Drag the task from the Tree View to the private task folder on the My Tasks tab.
3. When the private task folder is highlighted, drop the task into the folder.
4. From your computer desktop, click the shortcut (for example, Word, Excel, or Crystal Reports) to add to the private
task folder and hold down your left-mouse button.
5. Drag the desktop shortcut to the private task folder on the My Tasks tab.
6. When the private task folder is highlighted, drop the desktop shortcut into the folder.