- Sage Summit “Partner Day” Agenda
- BPAC Partner List Updated for North America
- RKL Adds 7 Staff Members to Support Continued Growth
- e2b teknologies Announces 83% Growth in Customer Base
Sage Summit “Partner Day” Agenda
1pm to 4pm - General session featuring Sage executives and management
4:15pm to 5:45pm - Product and Role Breakouts featuring:
- Mike Smart - A Channel Partner's Essential Guide to Cloud-based Business Success
- Sophie Leguillette - Take your marketing to the next level!
- Alan Laing - Global Developers Session
- Mike Ritchie - Sage 100 - The Road Ahead
- Scott Munro - Sage 300 (Including On-line) - The Road Ahead
- Bill Rietz - Sage X3 - The Road Ahead
- Angela Bloomer - Sage CRE - The Road Ahead
- Jennifer Dungan - Payroll and HCM - The Road Ahead
6pm to 7:30pm - Partner reception
NOTE: Partners need to RSVP for the reception and can register here.
BPAC Partner List Updated for North America
The Business Partner Advisory Council (BPAC) is a selected committee of Sage partners who represent the channel and collectively provide input on various areas of the Sage business. The BPAC members work in collaboration with Sage leadership with the end goal to create mutual success for the business partners, customers, and Sage. There are multiple BPAC’s across the Sage product lines and functions.
Several members of our top-sage-resellers.com directory are on the updated BPAC list including RKL eSolutions, Baesis, DWD Technology Group, and Southeast Computer Solutions.
From Our Sage Partner Community ...
RKL Adds 7 Staff Members to Support Continued Growth
Company president Joe Noll says, “We continue adding talented people to our team in order to meet the changing and increasingly complex needs of our customers. Beyond our core ERP software implementation and support services, our customers also rely on us for IT systems support and custom software development and integration. These strategic additions to our staff allow us to meet all of these requirements, and then some.”
This is the third round of hiring the company has announced in 2015, along with the acquisition of a Northern California area Sage Partner Accuvar, Inc.
Read the Full Release
e2b teknologies Announces 83% Growth in Customer Base
“Our success can be attributed to many factors,” said ERP practice leader Mary Jo Mahood. “We’ve had tremendous success selling new software licenses to companies moving away from legacy ERP systems and companies that have outgrown entry-level accounting software. Further, many companies have switched to e2b teknologies as their ERP partner of choice due to our extensive development and consulting capabilities and deep industry knowledge and expertise – especially in manufacturing and wholesale distribution.”
Read the Full Release