Designed for Simplicity
The design of the new portal makes it far easier to use and combines all information about your products in one single place. Compared to the legacy support website, fewer clicks are required to access the knowledgebase, submit a support case, or launch a chat session with a support specialist. That’s because you’ll see all of those functions and resources immediately upon logging in.
Plus, the links and information that you see are contextually relevant to the Sage ERP, CRM, or HR and Payroll products you own. That means you’ll see more of the resources you’re likely to use and less clutter on the screen.
How to Access the New Customer Portal
1. Keep an eye out for an email from Sage with your new customer account number which should arrive in early to mid-March.
2. Go to http://customers.sagenorthamerica.com (note: requires Microsoft Internet Explorer Version 7 or above).
3. Click the “Sign Up for a Customer Portal User Account” link toward the bottom of the screen.
4. On the next screen, choose the “I Am an Existing Sage Customer” option, enter the customer ID number you received by email, and click Continue.
5. Complete the online form, enter your email address, choose a password, and voila … you’re ready to go!
How to Use the Nonprofit Knowledgebase
Now that you’ve registered for the new customer portal, here’s a handy video demonstration that shows you how to get started with the Sage Nonprofit Knowledgebase online.