Sage Source is an easy-to-use, cloud-based workspace that can be accessed using any web-enabled device. It’s a free benefit that’s available to all Sage HRMS customers on a current Business Care plan. Let’s take a closer look.
Sage Source Features
By connecting with Sage Source, you get access to valuable resources that complement your Sage HRMS system such as:
- Payroll Self Service - improve accuracy, reduce mistakes, and decrease the amount of time your HR team spends on routine employee requests.
- Online Pay History - provide employees with secure online access to summary level pay history.
- Sage Source Services – A catalog of subscription-based add-on solutions that extend Sage HRMS functionality.
- Customizable Dashboard - displays professional and personal tools so your employees have quick access to the resources and data they need every day.
- Company Announcements - publish company-wide announcements using online bulletin boards.
- Employee Profile - employees can view their remaining paid time off balances, including vacation, sick, and personal days.
- Company Directory - easy access to employee contact information like names, phone, and employee photos.
Getting Started with Sage Source
After registering, you and your employees can use a laptop, tablet, or any web-enabled mobile device to take advantage of all Sage Source features in the office or on the road.
And perhaps best of all, Sage Source is a free benefit to all Sage HRMS customers on a current Business Care plan.
Need Sage HRMS Support or Training?
Exploring Your Reporting Options in Sage HRMS
Like This Article?
Please feel free to share it with your friends and colleagues!