Affordable Care Act (ACA) Compliance Updates
- Change Period End processing to retain ACA records and terminated employees until the purging of Perpetual Payroll History.
- Store Employee/Employer data for 1094 and 1099B/C forms.
- Transmit ACA data to Aatrix via .AUF for 1094/1095-B/C compliance.
- Choice of using the 1094 or 1095 forms when printing forms in Federal eFiling and Reporting.
- Enter values in the new Policy Origin Code field to print on Form 1095-B in part I, field 8 when printing forms in Federal eFiling and Reporting.
- Select the following check boxes on Form 1094-C in Part II, section 22 when printing forms in Federal eFiling and Reporting: Qualifying Offer Method, Qualifying Offer Method Transition Relief, Section 4980H Transition Relief, and/or 98% Offer Method.
Data Entry and Preference Settings
For example, you can now choose between various desktop layouts and options, set the default zoom when you preview reports, choose whether to automatically insert decimal points when entering quantities, add extended item description for lines in the A/R data entry and invoice tasks, and schedule reports to automatically run or print using Task Scheduler. In addition, a popular request to expand P/O numbers up to 30 characters has been added to Sage 100 2016.
- Included on the aged invoice report (Yes)
- Excluded from the report (No)
- The only invoices printed on the report (Only)
You can also specify whether the A/P Aged Invoice Report prints in landscape view with 8-point font size or in portrait view with a 6-point font size, using a new Print Condensed check box.
Accounts Payable Enhancements
Enhanced Payroll Services Integration
Sage Payroll Services allows you to outsource the hassle of payroll processing. And with the enhanced integration in Sage 100 2016, you simply upload general ledger account numbers and bank codes to Sage Payroll Services and then easily download payroll transactions back into Transaction Journal Entry.
If you’re using the Payroll module, you must use the new product keys (provided by Sage) when upgrading to Sage 100 2016. If you use product keys from a previous version, you won’t be able to access any Payroll tasks in Sage 100 2016 (Sage 100 customers without Payroll will not need new product keys).