Sage 100 Version 2018.3 Now Available for Download
Reset Button for Period End Report Selection
A Reset Default Reports button has been added to the Period End Report Selection window in all modules in which this window is present. Click the button to reset the report list to its original settings.
Improved Navigation in Calendar Window
The following changes have been made to the Calendar window:
- The last day(s) of the prior month are displayed when the first week of the month doesn’t begin on a Sunday. Also the first day(s) of the next month display when the last week of the month doesn’t end on a Saturday.
- Pressing the up arrow key moves focus to the same day of the previous week. Pressing the down arrow key moves focus to the same day of the next week.
- When focus is on the first day of the month, pressing the left arrow key displays the prior month. Pressing the Page Up key does the same. When focus is on the last day of the month, pressing the right arrow key displays the next month. Pressing the Page Down key does the same.
What's New in Sage 100 2018.5
What's New in Sage 100 2018.4
What's New in Sage 100 2018
Custom Office Enhancements
Calculator Option for Numeric Fields
A calculator check box has been added to the Multi-Line Definition window. Select this check box to include the calculator button next to the field.
Buttons Appear in Screen Editor
In the Customizer screen editor, Calendar, Calculator, and Lookup buttons now appear as they do when using the screen in Sage 100.
Ability to Exclude UDFs from Selection Grids
Use the new ’Exclude from Report Selection’ check box when adding a user-defined field (UDF) to a table for a main entity, such as AR_Customer, to exclude the UDF from selection grids for reports that use the table.
Sales and Purchasing
In the Purchase Order module when creating POs using ‘Auto Generate from Sales Orders’, any drop-ship items that are used in multiple lines in a sales order can now remain on separate lines in the purchase order. Previously, duplicate lines were consolidated into one line in the PO.
Bill of Materials
- Yes - to update bills with the changes made in Miscellaneous Item Maintenance.
- No - if you do not want to update the bills
- Prompt - to receive a message when you update a field for a charge item in Miscellaneous Item Maintenance asking if you want to update the field in Bill of Materials.