Substantial value will be provided to existing customers by addressing their top enhancement requests, Autoupdates for easy application of Sage 100 ERP Product Updates, enhanced Credit Card Processing using Sage Exchange, and more. Here are some highlights from the Sage 100 ERP 2013 pre-release guide.
- New features and improvements will be introduced in Accounts Payable, Bank Reconciliation, Inventory Management, Paperless Office, Sage CRM, and Credit Card Processing.
- Accounts Payable Invoice Numbers will be expanded, customers and vendors will be able to be designated as Inactive.
- Paperless Office will be able to utilize public email servers such as Google Gmail, Yahoo, and AT&T.
- Increased flexibility of Credit Card processing will be available through Sage Exchange, including card-swipe capabilities, charges for repetitive invoices and Accounts Receivable invoices, mobile payments, and more.
- Enhancements will provide on-hand details and pricing information on the Inventory Maintenance screen.
- Multiple ERP companies will be able to be aligned to a single CRM database.
- Quick Order Entry screens will enable Sage 100 ERP quotes and orders to be processed in the familiar Sage CRM environment without the need to install Sage 100 ERP on the workstation.
Sage 100 ERP 2013 Availability
The main delivery method for Sage 100 ERP 2013 will be electronic download, with the ability to order physical media for an additional fee. Sage 100 ERP 2013 Beta is targeted to begin in October 2012. General Availability for new sales and for Early Adopter customer participants is expected to follow closely in November 2012. The Sage 100 ERP 2013 Auto-Delivery download availability for current customers is expected in the December timeframe.
Need Help with an Upgrade?
Connect with a Sage 100 Partner in your area >>>