- Customer and Vendor Email Copies - you can now receive copies of emails that you send to customers or vendors. In the Send Copies To field on the Email tab of the Company Profile screen, enter one or more email addresses where copies should be sent.
- Tax History Clearing Options - on the Tax Services Clear History screen, you can now control which transactions are cleared by entering a range of tax authorities and either fiscal periods or document dates.
- Tighter Security - now you can customize Sage 300 so users see only companies for which they have security rights. Refer to this Sage Knowledgebase article for configuration details.
Sage 300c Web Screen Updates
- More Breathing Room - to give you a little more room to work, the navigation menu was moved to the left side of the screen and it’s now possible to hide the web toolbar.
- Improved Navigation - items on the menu are now listed in a more meaningful order to make them easier to find. In addition, Administrative Services, Common Services, Bank Services, and Tax Services are now at the top level of the menu along with other modules.
- Data Export Filters - now you can apply filters to export only data that meets certain criteria.
- Enhanced Language Settings - you can specify your preferred language on the screen and no longer have to set the language in your browser (applies to both Sage 300 classic and 300c).
Also, user languages now include locales that identify the user’s country or region and adjusts the presentation or formatting of some information (such as dates, for example).
See Also: Sage 300 Web Screens FAQs
Note Before Upgrading
See Also: How to Backup and Restore Sage 300 Database