The guide provides details on the substantial value that will be provided to existing customers by addressing their top enhancement requests such as Auto-updates for easy application of Sage 300 ERP Product Updates, improved navigation with Sage Visual Process Flows, enhanced Payment Processing and so much more.
Here are some highlights from the Sage 300 ERP 2012 pre-release guide...
- Sage Advisor Update: Updating your software has never been easier with updates sent directly to your Sage 300 ERP system.
- Sage Visual Process Flows: Reduce the time it takes to navigate your system with customized, job-specific, business processes. Graphical views of processes act as a step-by-step guide providing the tools required to complete a task.
- Top Customer Requested Enhancements include: entered by, on hold reason, and requested by fields in Order Entry; copy order and create PO directly from order entry; and reverse GL batches.
- Easy to read tables, an improved Finder, and improved end-user documentation enhance usability.
- New Inquiries for Sage 300 operations modules allow users to quickly create customized lists without database or programming knowledge. This gives non-technical users access to custom information, reduces employee training time, and lowers the cost of custom reporting.
- Payment Processing Enhancements allow users to capture pre-authorized payments during shipment entry or invoice entry, and invoice multiple pre-authorized payments in a single batch.
- The new comprehensive reporting capabilities of Report Designer and Reporting Tree allow users to make informed decisions.
- Expand customized reporting capabilities in Sage 300 with the updated Crystal Reports® run-time engine and new options in several standard reports.
- Enhancements to the Sage CRM integration make the flow of information between the front and back office more seamless than ever.
- Efficiently manage the shipping process - from invoice to printed labels - and shop for the best rate with an optional Shipping Solution that streamlines shipping and reduces costs.
Sage 300 ERP 2012 Availability
Sage 300 ERP 2012 is on target to be released in September 2012. The main delivery method will be electronic download, with an option to order physical media for an additional fee. Beta began in July 2012. General Availability download for new sales, and the Auto-Delivery download for on plan current customers, is expected to occur in the early September timeframe.
Want to Learn More About Sage 300 ERP 2012 or Need Help with an Upgrade?
Connect with a Sage 300 Partner in your area >>>