- Sage Summit 2020 Date Change
- COVID-19 Resources for Sage Customers
- Sage Half Year 2020 Financial Results
- Announcing Launch of Sage Intacct Construction
Sage Summit 2020 Date Change
Other Event Details
In addition, registration deadlines and pricing have been extended as follows:
- Early bird (through September 14, 2020) - $499
- Save (September 15 - November 29, 2020) - $599
- Standard (November 30 - December 10, 2020) - $799
Be sure to click below for additional details about the agenda, keynote, learning sessions, or to register.
Sage Summit 2020
COVID Resources for Sage Customers
- Guidance for enabling remote working capabilities
- Assessing whether you’re eligible for government-funded financial support
- COVID-related FAQs
- Business continuity guidance and advice
To access this dedicated resource online, go to:
Free Training Available
- Getting started with Sage 300 Financials (52 videos)
- Introduction to Sage 300cloud
- Introduction to Sage 300 Online
- Sage 300 Navigation Basics (13 videos)
- User Interfaces Explained
This free training available to customers through May 31 includes Any Time Learning and live product training through Sage University.
Sage Half Year 2020 Financial Results
- Continued growth in organic recurring revenue of 10.3% (recurring revenue now represents almost 90% of total revenue)
- Organic operating margin of 22.8%
- Strong underlying cash conversion of 127%
- Balance sheet of c. £1.3bn of cash and available liquidity; net debt to EBITDA ratio of 0.5x
Sage stated that the company remains focused on the longer-term opportunity as they transition customers to subscription and Sage Business Cloud, with the FY20 outlook reflecting the current global economic uncertainties.
Click below for full details including the results presentation and full transcript:
Financial Results Announcement
Launch of Sage Intacct Construction
As a native cloud solution, Sage Intacct Construction empowers construction financial managers (CFMs) to make critical financial decisions, track and manage costs and productivity in real time, from any location, and reduces typical financial consolidation from 100+ hours down to just minutes.
In a nutshell, it brings two powerhouse, trusted names in Sage Intacct and Sage 300 Construction (Timberline) together onto one native cloud-based platform.
For more detail, click below to get in touch with a Sage Intacct Reseller in your area.