- Sage Announces New Global President
- What's New in Sage Enterprise Intelligence Version 7.2?
- Sage BusinessWorks 2017 Now Available
- Sage Enters Partnership That Makes Using 3rd Party Apps Easier
Sage Announces New Global President
Sage recently announced the appointment of Blair Crump as President (global operations). Crump will report to CEO Stephen Kelly and take responsibility for sales and customer service.
Crump previously led Salesforce.com’s Global Enterprise business, reporting to CEO and co-founder Marc Benioff. Prior to that, he was Group President at Verizon Business, responsible for Worldwide Sales & Consulting.
In a press release put out by Sage, CEO Stephen Kelly points out that Crump's focus will be to support continued company growth ambitions with increased focus on winning new customers, and to ensure a consistent and flawless customer experience.
Sage Enterprise Intelligence 7.2 Now Available
The Newest Features
The latest release includes a new and simple-to-use Web Report Writer for enterprise reporting and analysis, and a newly designed OLAP Manager for easy to build, high-performance data warehousing.
Sage Enterprise Intelligence version 7.2 also contains a number of other product enhancements like added Sage X3 and Sage 300 template cubes as well as new ODBC Connectors.
What is Sage Enterprise Intelligence?
Sage Enterprise Intelligence is an intuitive business intelligence solution that integrates with Sage CRM, Sage 300, Sage 300c, Sage 500 ERP, and Sage X3 (including Sage X3 cloud), helping business users reduce time spent on analysis and reporting, and make faster, better-informed decisions.
Sage BusinessWorks 2017 Now Available
- Create a new customer record by copying an existing customer record.
- Preview invoices, order entry forms, and purchase orders prior to posting.
- Post AR and AP recurring invoices without closing the current month.
- Modify items in the AR Invoice header section, including the customer PO #, bill to / ship to addresses, sales rep, and order date.
- Edit the reference number associated with the subassemblies build and unbuild tasks
Seeing is Believing!
Take a look at this overview video of the new features in Sage BusinessWorks 2017.
Sage Enters Partnership That Makes Using 3rd Party Apps Easier
The partnership makes Cloud Elements’ extensive catalog of more than 100 pre-built API connections available to Sage customers and independent software vendors (ISVs), enabling the seamless integration of Sage products with third-party platforms such as Freshbooks, Docusign, Expensify and many others.
In short, this is what it means: the fact that the API connections are pre-built virtually eliminates the need for custom-coded integrations between Sage products and third-party software.
Visit http://cloud-elements.com/partners/sage for more information about the new partnership and to get details about what it means for Sage customers.
You can also watch this video where Director of Global Product Management for Sage, Sailesh Modi, explains the partnership further: