- Sage X3 Version 8 Launch
- New Sage X3 Cloud Version
- New Version of Sage 50 Accounting – U.S. Edition
- Sage to Relocate North American HQ
- Southeast Joins MyOwnASP Hosting Program
- CMS Acquires Sage 100 Customers
Introducing Sage X3 Version 8 and Sage X3 Cloud
- Financial Management
- Sales Management
More About Version 8
Concurrent with the release of Product Update 8, Sage also announced availability of Sage X3 Cloud. This Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) version of Sage X3 runs entirely online - in the cloud – on Amazon Web Services infrastructure.
More About Sage X3 Cloud
Freedom of Choice
Now with several legitimate deployment options to run Sage X3 on-premises, in the cloud, or hosted by a third party, Sage touts the “Freedom of Choice” to decide how a company wants to manage the software.
New Version of Sage 50 Accounting (U.S.)
- Sage iPhone app: view Sage 50 inventory and quantities, customer contact info, purchase history, and account status on an iPhone.
- Sage Mobile Sales iPad app: real-time Sage 50 information in a catalog display. Customers can create a quote, convert it to an order, and take payment on the spot.
- In-Product Chat support: Sage 50 now includes a chat link within the product for faster assistance, allowing customers to solve problems without picking up the phone.
- Streamlined installation: New silent installation notifies customers when a product upgrade is available. You can click to accept and the software will upgrade as you continue to work.
In addition, the updated version also features 10 new enhancements that were most requested by customers. These new features include personalized text on customer emails, one-click invoice creation, easier credit card processing within the application, one-click purchase orders, easy order-to-invoice conversion, and customizable lists.
From Our Top Sage Reseller Community ...
Southeast Computer Solutions Joins MyOwnASP Hosting Program
Sonia Ferrera, Owner and CEO at Southeast says, “As a business solutions provider, it’s important for us to remain on top of the latest technology trends. In this increasingly competitive landscape, what differentiates Southeast is the ability to adapt and offer a wider variety of products, services, and options."
Read the Press Release
Computer Management Services (CMS) Acquires Sage 100 Practice from BlumShapiro
Jim Clarkson, Consulting Partner for BlumShapiro Consulting, points out that the industry has changed, and the demands of the market are pushing all sectors to specialization. “We felt that this is the right time and the right partner to which to transition our client base.”