Sage Production Management Capabilities
Functionally, Sage Production Management provides a comprehensive range of features that are not only designed to replace the legacy Work Order and MRP modules, but go above and beyond with higher value, more advanced manufacturing and production features.
A few examples of these additional features include:
- Dynamic, real-time updating of inventory transactions and quantity on-hand as materials are issued to a Work Order
- Create New Work Orders from multiple sources: template, open work order, historical work order, or manually, with complete visibility as to how the work order was created
- Assign Regular Earnings Code and Overtime Earnings Code to Shop Employees
- Work Ticket Steps and Materials are fully editable until the Work Ticket is closed
- Maintain Original and Revised Budgets for Labor, Materials & Other Direct Costs
- Easily move materials from one step to another step number
- Use Revision Numbers on Work Order Templates
- Support for Make to Stock Job Type (requires add-on)
- Product Configurator (requires add-on)
- One-click purchase order for outside processing
- Support Make to Stock job type
- So much more ...
Sage Production Management Top Benefits
To help mitigate inaccuracies in inventory management, Sage Production Management offers real-time updating of inventory transactions and quantity on-hand as materials are issued.
Customizable & Expandable
Built on Sage’s Business Object framework architecture, Sage Production Management can be tailored to meet and adapt to the unique needs of your business today and as you grow. The longer-term roadmap also features powerful extensions to support additional functionality like material requirements planning, make to order, enhanced scheduling, and advanced product configuration.
Track complex costs for increased reporting accuracy
Track costs beyond a simple bill of materials. Support for labor tracking and other job-related attributes – such as overheads, direct AP costs, and status – means you get a complete picture of costs. With accurate, real-time reporting, you can track costs relative to budget and make quick adjustments to inventory, materials, and processes.
Real-time visibility for up-to-date progress reports
Real-time item statuses let you know where you are in the supply process and enable you to keep your customers up-to-date with the progress of their orders—helping you to improve customer satisfaction by maintaining accurate expectations.
Inventory management optimization to eliminate error risk
Integrated inventory management controls enable you to minimize the risk of errors from exporting sales order data, spreadsheet data, and manually creating purchase orders to ensure that materials are at levels necessary to meet demand.