Sage Production Management Capabilities
Functionally, Sage Production Management provides a comprehensive range of features that are not only designed to replace the legacy Work Order and MRP modules, but go above and beyond with higher value, more advanced manufacturing and production features.
A few examples of these additional features include:
- Dynamic, real-time updating of inventory transactions and quantity on-hand as materials are issued to a Work Order
- Create New Work Orders from multiple sources: template, open work order, historical work order, or manually, with complete visibility as to how the work order was created
- Assign Regular Earnings Code and Overtime Earnings Code to Shop Employees
- Work Ticket Steps and Materials are fully editable until the Work Ticket is closed
- Maintain Original and Revised Budgets for Labor, Materials & Other Direct Costs
- Easily move materials from one step to another step number
- Use Revision Numbers on Work Order Templates
- Support for Make to Stock Job Type (requires add-on)
- Product Configurator (requires add-on)
- One-click purchase order for outside processing
- Support Make to Stock job type
- So much more ...
Sage Production Management Top Benefits
To help mitigate inaccuracies in inventory management, Sage Production Management offers real-time updating of inventory transactions and quantity on-hand as materials are issued.
Built on Sage’s Business Object framework architecture, Sage Production Management can be tailored to meet and adapt to the unique needs of your business today and as you grow.
The roadmap for Sage Production Management features powerful extensions to support additional functionality like material requirements planning, make to order, enhanced scheduling, advanced product configuration, and more.