Sage Production Management Capabilities
Functionally, Sage Production Management provides a comprehensive range of features that are not only designed to replace the legacy Work Order and MRP modules, but go above and beyond with higher value, more advanced manufacturing and production features.
A few examples of these additional features include:
- Dynamic, real-time updating of inventory transactions and quantity on-hand as materials are issued to a Work Order
- Create New Work Orders from multiple sources: template, open work order, historical work order, or manually, with complete visibility as to how the work order was created
- Assign Regular Earnings Code and Overtime Earnings Code to Shop Employees
- Work Ticket Steps and Materials are fully editable until the Work Ticket is closed
- Maintain Original and Revised Budgets for Labor, Materials & Other Direct Costs
- Easily move materials from one step to another step number
- Use Revision Numbers on Work Order Templates
- Support for Make to Stock Job Type (requires add-on)
- Product Configurator (requires add-on)
- One-click purchase order for outside processing
- Support Make to Stock job type
- So much more ...
Support for Legacy Work Order and MRP Modules
However once Sage Production Management is released (anticipated in May 2019), Sage will likely no longer sell the legacy Work Order or MRP modules to new Sage 100 customers.