More Than Gee Whiz Technology
By improving convenience and access, you also improve user adoption which is critically important to a successful CRM strategy. It’s not uncommon for sales people to continue “doing things the old way” because the new CRM software is hard to use or requires them to be in the office to update the system. Simply put, your employees will actually use mobile CRM and not view it as an unnecessary administrative burden that ties them to their desk.
Mobile Enhancements in Sage CRM 7.3
All Devices Welcomed
You can track customer and prospect communications, schedule appointments or follow up tasks, update customer records, manage meetings, and so much more - all while you’re on the go. You can also import Android or iPhone contacts as a new lead or “Person” in Sage CRM without fumbling around with data files or exports.
Sage CRM Mobile Features
- Work offline and still access customers, contacts, and opportunities when out of coverage area.
- Integration with maps to plan sales appointments.
- Customize screen colors to identify different types of records at a glance.
- Add custom fields to Person or Opportunity records.
- New calendar rearranged in a journal view making it easier to scan your schedule.
- Import phone contacts as new Sage CRM Person.
Note: the new Sage CRM for iPhone app replaces the old app which was called “Sage CRM Sales Lite.”
Download the Sage CRM 7.3 Mobile Guide for full details about how to set up and work with the Sage CRM Mobile components.