New Customer-Requested Features
- Inactive Vendors & Customers - By setting Vendors or Customers to "Inactive" you'll save important historical data while reducing clutter for faster searches and data entry.
- Expanded AP Invoice Number - Now accommodating up to 20 characters, you'll now be able to use the same invoice number as your vendors for simple invoice matching.
- View Cleared Checks - View cleared check information from Accounts Payable Vendor Maintenance on the Invoices, Transactions and Checks tabs - without having to launch Bank Reconciliation.
- Post to Bank Reconciliation in Detail - You now have the option to post ACH transactions to Bank Reconciliation with full detail, including the unique electronic check numbers.
- Enhancements to Paperless Office - The power of Paperless Office is now available over public servers (with encryption), which includes Gmail, Yahoo!, AT&T, and Hotmail.
- New Inventory Maintenance Screen - Customer service personnel can see on-hand quantities, view pricing information, and drill down into item details - all from one screen.
Tighter Integrations, Improved Functionality
Credit card processing will now flow through Sage Exchange which provides the platform for enhancements like card-swipe, recurring charges, mobile payments, and improved cash flow management and forecasting. The old Sage MAS Fixed Assets module with a maximum capacity of 1,500 assets will be replaced with Sage Fixed Assets - Depreciation with Reporting, which can process 10,000 assets or more. Lastly, tighter integration and enhancements will be rolled out for both Sage CRM and Sage 100 ERP Sales Tax.