Companies with better and more accessible data grow faster, generate more revenue, and get more work done ... efficiently.
That’s why many of the top new features in Version 7 emphasize mobility and data access - because business no longer happens just in the office or only during office hours. So let’s take a look at new web and mobile technology of Sage ERP X3 that makes your ERP data easier to access and use.
New Technology & Web Interface in Version 7
Simply put, Sage ERP X3 is built for the web. So whether you’re using Sage X3 on a mobile device, tablet, laptop, or PC, you get the same consistent look, feel, experience, and workflow no matter how you access the system.
New Mobile ERP Features in Sage X3
- My Expenses - create new expense entries, add notes, and review history/unapproved items.
- Sales - access a list of key customers, credit status, orders, and contact information. You can also inquire on quotes, orders, shipments, returns, invoices, and more.
- Purchases - approve or reject purchase documents including requests, orders, and open orders.
- Available Stock Inquiry - view real-time inventory status & availability by product, site, or date.
- Sales/Purchase Price Search - view dedicated prices for a specific customer and quantity.
See Also: Introducing the New Sage Mobile Apps
The Benefits of Mobile ERP
2014 STUDY: The Benefits of Mobile ERP
Need Sage ERP X3 Support or Training?
Advanced Fixed Asset Tracking for Sage ERP X3
CRM Features in Sage ERP X3 You Should Know About
Closer Look at Sage Sales Tax for Sage ERP X3
Like This Article?
Please feel free to share it with your friends and colleagues!