Installing Sage 100 PDF Converter
- Right click the Sage 100 shortcut on your desktop and from the popup menu, choose the ‘Run as Administrator’ option.
- If a popup screen appears asking whether you want this app to make changes to your device, select Yes.
- Log into Sage 100 using account credentials that have access to the Library Master task (File, Run).
- From the Sage 100 toolbar, select File > Run
- In the popup screen, enter PL_AdvancedOptions_UI in the Program field and click OK.
- On the Sage 100 Change Accounting Date screen that pops up, click OK.
- On the Paperless Office Advanced Office screen, click the ‘Install Converter’ button.
- Once the Install Converter process finishes, click the ‘Test Converter’ button to verify the PDF converter is working properly
- Click OK at the next screen to begin the test
Congratulations! You just installed the Sage 100 PDF Converter and can start putting Paperless Office to work for your business.
More Sage 100 Tips & Tricks
Demo Video (See It in Action)
Windows 10 Update Breaks Sage 100 PDF Converter
Printer not activated, error code -60
Error message: The PDF document was not created successfully