Stay Compliant, Stay Informed
With all the confusion surrounding the new law, you may still be struggling to fully understand how the ACA affects you, your employees, and your business. That’s where My Workforce Analyzer for Sage HRMS comes in - new functionality that was introduced with Sage HRMS 2015.
Here's a closer look.
Make Informed Decisions About the Affordable Care Act
This unique tool works by monitoring your employee hours to help you determine if you qualify as a large employer, and what your obligations are under the ACA.
Interactive dashboards allow you to determine coverage affordability, evaluate the “pay-or-play” decision, and examine employee time to monitor and manage part-time and full-time eligibility.
Monitoring Dashboards - Track important details such as full-time employee counts, company status as a large employer, employee hours of service, employees approaching part-time or full-time thresholds, and more.
Pay or Play Dashboards - Model different healthcare scenarios and evaluate benefits affordability so you can make informed decisions about whether to provide healthcare or pay penalties for noncompliance.
In addition, the Employee Information Reports tab displays:
- Benefits - a summary of employees with and without healthcare coverage.
- Affordability - a monthly breakdown of healthcare coverage affordability by employee
- Subsidized - a summary of employees who receive subsidized healthcare coverage through a state health insurance exchange.
- Variable hour - the regulatory period timeframes and employees who have been identified as variable hour.
Notable Benefits of My Workforce Analyzer
- Avoid penalties by carefully monitoring hours worked by part-time employees.
- Track measurement periods and know when to offer benefits to employees.
- Explore different financial scenarios and make informed, cost-effective decisions.
Ready to Get Started?
For just $399 you'll have access to My Workforce Analyzer which uses the real time data from your Sage HRMS or Sage Abra Suite solution and displays all relevant information in an easy to read dashboard format, allowing you the option to consider the consequences of the choices you make.
Contact a Sage HRMS Partner for more details or help getting started.
A Closer Look at Sage Source for Sage HRMS
Introducing Sage HRMS 2014
Exploring Your Reporting Options in Sage HRMS
Like This Article?
Please feel free to share it with your friends and colleagues!