Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate (CRE) 18.1 is now available. Read on to learn about some of the best new features included in the latest release.
With proper security rights, you can edit existing dashboards or create new ones as needed. In addition, there are a variety of pre-built dashboard reports available to import. Here are just a few of them as examples:
Accounts Payable Summary
A collection of donut, line, and bar charts that show amounts owed to vendors, including by month and by vendor. In addition, a grid shows the vendor, amount paid, invoice balance, open retainage amount, and net amount owed.
AR Aging Customer Detail
Column and pie charts show amounts due from your customers in each aging period as well as a grid for each customer showing the invoice date, invoice number, and open amounts in each aging period.
Cost Code Breakdown
This report has a grid for each job showing the cost code breakdown, including the original estimate, approved estimate changes, revised estimate, costs to date, variance between the estimate and the cost to date, and percent completed.
And many more ...
Contact your Sage 300 Construction Partner to activate and learn how to use the new Mobile Dashboards.
Video: Sage 300 CRE Mobile Dashboards Intro
Sage SQL Replicator Enhancements
New with Sage 300 CRE 18.1, you have the option to manually control the replication schedule for a specific database as follows:
1. In the table on the Replicator Configuration tab in the System Administrator window, click the On Demand check box for the company folder that you want to only replicate on demand.
2. Click Start to begin the replication.
3. After the replicator has completed for that database, it will not replicate again until you click Start in this window again.
What is Sage SQL Replicator?
What SQL Server Means to the Construction Industry
With Sage 300 CRE 18.2, you can now select a replication mode to control the timing or the files replicated for a specific database.
1. In the table on the Replicator Configuration tab in the System Administrator window, make a selection in the Mode column for the company folder.
2. Click Save Configuration
3. If you selected Scheduled for Mode, you can use the Task Scheduler to change the schedule frequency and starting time.
Notes on Upgrading to Sage 300 CRE 18.1
Download the Release Notes for full details.