The #1 Customer-Requested Add-on For Sage 100c and 300c
What is Sage AP Automation?
- Improved visibility into invoices and AP documents
- Better cash management
- Higher levels of payment accuracy
- Mitigation of payment related fraud
Why Sage AP Automation?
- Does your current process require a lot of touch points, moving parts, and paper filing?
- Is your invoice approval process manual and inefficient?
- Do you spend a lot of time manually entering AP data?
- Do you have remote employees and/or multiple locations that need access to AP invoices?
On average, a single invoice can cost businesses up to $15.96 to process manually when you consider the price of labor, materials, printing, and postage. But automating the accounts payable (AP) workflow can drastically reduce that cost to just $2.94 on average. With Sage AP Automation, the more invoices you process, the more your per-invoice (and overall) costs decrease.
What’s more, manual AP processes can take approximately 11.4 days to complete as you enter data, code invoices, chase down approvals through emails and phone calls, and cut printed checks. AP automation can reduce that processing time down to just 3.6 days.
Now Available for Sage 100c and Sage 300c
Be sure to get in touch with your Sage Authorized Partner if you’d like to learn more about Sage AP Automation pricing, capabilities, or benefits.