Summary of Top New Features in the Latest Release
Accounting and Finance Updates
In Accounts Receivable, you can now edit the reversal date on posted payment reversal transactions, allowing you to change the date on which the reversal transaction posts to the General Ledger – with all changes tracked in the Audit Trail for that transaction.
In Accounts Payable, you can now pay individual bills directly from the Bills list in companies where multiple currencies are enabled (previously only available in companies with a single currency). Plus, you can now drill into a vendor record directly from the Vendor List. Previously, you were directed to the AP ledger report for the Vendor.
Credit Card Transactions Link to Expense Reports
New Features in Sage Intacct Construction
First, you can now integrate construction project contracts with change requests. If you group and bill work by phase (such as electrical or plumbing work), you can now attribute posted change requests to a specific project contract line. In earlier versions, the entire value of the change request was linked to the project contract line only at the project change order level.
- Reverse Conversions in Purchasing - enter opposite values on entry lines when converting a purchase order or subcontract document.
- Project Commitments – you can now show all project commitments (purchase order and subcontract orders) within a project as well as examine the linked project order documents.
- Summarize Time and Materials Billing - For Construction project contract lines with a time and materials billing type, you can now summarize all billable costs by project contract line on the project invoice.
See Also: Construction Enhancements in Sage Intacct 2023 R1
New Dashboards for the Service Industry
- AP manager
- AR manager
- Revenue department manager
- Support department manager
You can add or remove components of the dashboards to suit your specific needs.
Inventory Fulfillment Progress
Other Notable Enhancements
Contact your Sage Intacct Partner if you have any questions about Sage Intacct 2023 R2 or to request a copy of the release notes for full details of all changes in the latest version.