Let's Get Personal
In addition, a new paintbrush icon opens Personalize Mode which allows you to modify pages to suit your personal or industry-related needs, including the ability to:
- Change the order of the information on a page.
- Organize a hierarchy of information that can appear as staked elements, tabs, or columns.
- Hide elements, or configure them as blocks that expand and collapse as needed.
- Change the widget used for information input.
- Change the location of the labels associated with the elements.
Using drag and drop, you can personalize the layout of pages so that the tasks and screens you use most often are easy to find and placed wherever you want them to be. What’s more, personalized pages can be shared with other individuals or group of users, improving collaboration.
New Shortcuts and Navigation Options
Sage ERP X3 Version 7 Release Guide
Need Sage ERP X3 Support or Training?
Web & Mobile Access in Sage ERP X3 Version 7
Advanced Fixed Asset Tracking for Sage ERP X3
CRM Features in Sage ERP X3 You Should Know About
Like This Article?
Please feel free to share it with your friends and colleagues!