Adding Buttons to the Sage 100 Custom Buttons Toolbar
- Select View menu > Toolbars > Customize
- Right-click any toolbar, click Customize
- Right-click the Custom Buttons toolbar, and select Add > Task or Add > Program and proceed to step 3 if you are adding a task or step 4 if you are adding a program
2. On the Customize Custom Buttons tab, click New Task to add a button for a task.
5. In the Browse window, locate the program to add and click open.
7. In the Customize window, click OK. The task and external program are added to the Custom Buttons toolbar.
To Delete Buttons or Rename Buttons
2. Click Rename/Delete