Here Are Some Troubleshooting Tips to Speed Things Up
Be sure to CONTACT YOUR SAGE PARTNER or system administrator if you feel you need assistance or technical support.
Check for Recent Windows or Other Software Updates
In particular if a recent Windows Update occurred, consider rolling back the update to see if the performance issue is resolved.
Change Default Printer to Another Physical or Network Printer
Check the Path
Check Antivirus Settings
Note: You can set the Sage 100 shortcut to always Run as Administrator by following these steps:
- Right-click the Sage 100 shortcut
- Select Properties
- Access the Compatibility tab
- Under Privilege Level, select the checkbox: Run this program as an Administrator
- Click OK to save change and close
Check PING Timing
Check Sage Product Enhancement Program
- Log into Sage 100 as the Administrator user to access the Administrative Tools panel
- Select Sage Product Enhancement Program to open the Sage Product Enhancement Program window
- Deselect (uncheck) the Participate in Program checkbox
- Click OK
- Click Close to exit the Administrative Tools panel
Sage 100 STILL Running Slow?
Check out this Sage Knowledgebase article for full details and instructions for all of these troubleshooting tips and more.
Or contact your Sage 100 partner for more personalized support and assistance.