Note: You must have a user name and password along with a current Sage Business Care plan to access and download the update. If your plan has expired, please contact your Sage 300 Partner to discuss support options. If you do not have a current logon, click "Sign Up for a Customer Portal User Account" in the lower portion of the home screen on the Sage Customer Portal.
Then follow these steps:
How to Install & Activate Tax Updates
- Login to the Sage Customer Portal and visit Sage 300 Downloads to access the latest updates.
- Choose Get the Update on the appropriate link.
- Click Download in the upper right of the page, then click run to start the process.
To install the tax update:
- Run the executable file that you just downloaded
- Confirm or change the location that the files will be saved to (default is c:\AI_Temp), click Next, and follow the onscreen prompts.
- Accept the license agreement and click Next.
- Select or change the location where the files will be set up, select the features you wish to install, select or enter a new program folder, and click Next.
- Verify components to be installed and file locations. If you need to make changes, click Back. If details are correct, click Next.
- Click Finish to complete installation.
Need Sage 300 ERP Support or Training?
Please feel free to share it with your friends and colleagues on Twitter and Facebook!