User Interface Enhancements
- Main Menu - A new compact and responsive main menu that’s easy to use and adjusts to any display (mobile device, laptop, tablet, etc).
- Enhanced Tabs - Horizontal tabs now stay visible even when you scroll. With a new color scheme, active tabs are clearly highlighted, indicating your current location in Sage CRM.
- Top Bar Icons - Notification, history, search, and my profile icons displayed in the top right corner of the screen are now bigger, more intuitive, and easier to use.
- Companion Buttons - Action buttons on the right side of the screen now stay onscreen when you scroll, making it easier for you to perform the actions with less vertical scrolling.
- Fonts and Spacing - More spacing between elements on Sage CRM screens, updated fonts, and better contrast rate improve the readability of information.
| || |
Updated MailChimp Integration for Sage CRM
As an administrator, you can now specify how often data synchronization occurs between Sage CRM and MailChimp including various settings in Communications and Opt out requests as well as synchronization of Campaign Results.
When adding new contacts to MailChimp from your Sage CRM database, helpful notifications now display the number of contacts with new or updated email addresses that were successfully sent to MailChimp, the number of contacts with missing email addresses, and the number of contacts that MailChimp couldn't process. Plus, the number of merge fields you can use in a MailChimp campaign has increased.
New Workflow Actions in Sage CRM
Sage also enhanced the existing Send Email workflow action to automatically (optional) file emails against corresponding entities including Person, Company, Case, Opportunity, Solution, and custom entities that have communications. The emails can then be viewed on the Communications tab.