Let’s take a closer look at using Sage CRM with your phone system.
Sage CRM CTI Features
- Automatic caller identification.
- Inbound calls provide clickable hyperlinks that instantly provide information from Sage CRM about that contact.
- You can click to go directly to the relevant Company or Person screen while the call is active.
- Quick and easy dial-out via hyperlinked phone numbers.
In short, everything your representatives need to know about a contact pops up onscreen without having to put them on hold and search for relevant records or history.
Taking Inbound Calls
Once you click to answer or pickup the receiver, the call becomes active and additional screens and features are available. For instance if you are a sales person, you might see the New Opportunity screen popup which will gather context information so you can quickly log an interaction with the Sage CRM contact who just called.
Making Outbound Calls
Sage CRM CTI Prerequisites
- A private PABX switch
- A telephony network and server
- A local area network (LAN) and LAN server
- Sage CRM CTI component installed on the server
Contact your SAGE CRM PARTNER for the full technical requirements documentation or if you’d like to learn more about connecting Sage CRM with your phone system.
See Also: Sage CRM Demo & Pricing