An Important Part of Software Success
That’s where a Sage Partner comes in.
What Does a Sage Partner Do?
You can expect a great Sage Partner to provide:
- Consulting Services – helping your company navigate the often confusing world of business management solutions, so you can choose the right mix of features, benefits, and pricing that match your budget and business.
- Implementation – making sure your initial installation, integration (where required) and training is a success.
- Software Configuration – tweaking your software settings, options, and configuration to make sure everything matches your preferred workflow.
- Customization – a step beyond built-in options and configuration, some companies require customization that modifies software functionality to match your unique requirements.
- Ongoing Support – answering the phone, coming onsite, or providing remote support to help get your software running again if you hit a snag.
- Upgrade Assistance – keeping your ERP, CRM, HRMS and related solutions up-to-date with the latest features and technology updates.
- Ongoing Training – offering training opportunities that help you and your staff maximize your software investment by using it to its full capabilities.
- Education about New Features – helping you stay up to date on new developments or add-ons that can optimize your processes, so your organization runs faster and better.
Are You Working with a Sage Partner?
Business management software has been around for a long time and over the years, the experts responsible for implementing and managing these solutions have gone by a lot of names and titles.
Your Sage Authorized partner may also be called:
- VAR (value-added reseller)
- Channel Partner
- Just plain "Partner"
All of these titles refer to generally the same specialties and services: selling, implementing, training, customizing, and supporting your Sage business software solution. In short, their goal is to ensure your software is running the way it should be and that you’re getting maximum value out of your technology investment.