Mobility Is More Than Just Window Dressing
By improving convenience and access, you also improve user adoption which is critically important to successfully harnessing a CRM investment. It's not uncommon for sales people to continue "doing things the old way" because the new CRM software is hard to use or requires them to be in the office to update the system.
Simply put, your employees are more likely to actually use and leverage CRM - when it's easy to access - rather than view it as an unnecessary administrative burden that ties them to their desk.
Better Productivity and Data
What's more, your sales people or field reps can enter or update customer data in real-time. If they have to wait until returning to the office to input new contacts or enter meeting notes, there's a good chance it won’t get done quickly - and it may not get done at all.
Mobility in Sage CRM
A few noteworthy features in Sage CRM Mobile include:
- Work offline and still access customers, contacts, and opportunities when out of coverage area. Data will synch back up once connected again.
- Integration with maps to plan and navigate sales appointments.
- Customize screen colors to identify different types of records at a glance (helpful on smaller devices).
- Import phone contacts directly to Sage CRM.
- Run and view sales reports on the move.