Using Quick Find
Using Find Screens
- On the top bar, click the search arrow and click <Entity>
- Click Clear to clear your last/previous search criteria
- Enter your new search criteria
Using the Find Screen, you can combine any number of criteria, including wildcard characters, to narrow your search results. For example in the company find screen, you can search for all companies in Chicago, with more than 50 employees, that contain the word “software” in their name.
Using Advanced Find
You can also create enhanced searches based on a WHERE clause, and you can extend the selection criteria using AND and OR clauses.
- On the top bar, click the Search arrow and Advanced Find
- Click Clear to clear your last search from this page
- Chose the entity on which you'll perform the search
- Select the first field in your search criteria from Field Name and click Add. Repeat this step to add other fields to your search.
For Find and Advanced Find, you can save your criteria so you don’t have to enter the data again to rerun the same search later. In addition, you can perform actions on the displayed search results like merge the data to Word, send an email, or create a new task.
Using Keyword Search
You can enter all or part of the keywords you’re looking for and even combine your keyword search with criteria from a standard Find screen.
Introducing Sage CRM 2019
Integrating Sage CRM with Your Phone System