And that’s where the automated workflow engine in Sage CRM comes in, molding the software around your business so that every process is efficient, consistent, and repeatable.
Sales Workflow Automation
At the task level, Sage CRM Workflows can create triggers and alerts that ensure everyone is following the same best-practices and repeatable processes. A few examples of what you can do with Sage CRM Workflows include:
- Automatically create and add a follow up call reminder in your calendar after sending a proposal
- Automatically send a thank you email following a sale
- Require sales people to enter certain information at defined stages in the sales process to standardize lead qualification and opportunity management
- Require sales people to attach a certain document before advancing to the next stage in Sage CRM
- Issue alerts to a manager when a new opportunity is entered that exceeds a threshold
The options are endless but the objective is the same ... to be more thorough, efficient, and consistent when it comes to managing opportunities, following up on leads, and communicating with customers and prospects.
Customer Service Workflow
Endless Workflow Automation Possibilities
Sage CRM: Using Interactive Dashboards
A Closer Look at Sage CRM + MailChimp Integration
Sage CRM In the Cloud vs. On Your Server
The Value of Sage CRM for Accounting Staff