What's New in the Latest Release ...
Exclude Inactive Items From Lookups - a ‘Display Inactive Items’ check box allows you to include/exclude items from Lookups if the Inactive check box in Item Maintenance is selected for the item.
Search for Quotes - a new ‘Quotes’ check box on the ‘Search for Open Orders’ window in Sales Order enables you to quickly find quotes for the current customer.
Search for Orders - When searching for orders using the Search for Sales Orders window, you can select check boxes corresponding to the order types to include in your search results. All sales order types are now available, including quotes, master orders, and repeating orders.
Option to Save Date Selections for Reports - when creating/modifying a report setting, you can specify whether you want to save the dates entered in the Selections grid for easy re-use.
No Subscription Required
- Spell Check: a red line appears underneath misspelled words. Just right-click the word to view a list of suggestions, ignore the misspelling, or add it to your custom dictionary.
- Full Text Search in Lookups: In Lookup views, in the Search list, you can select Full Text. Your search criteria is then matched against all text in the records instead of a single field.
- Theme Maintenance: Allows you to customize the appearance of Sage 100 windows.
- Document Date Warnings: This feature allows you to display a warning message when a user enters a date that is outside of settings defined in Company Maintenance.
- More Image Attachment Options - in Inventory Management, you now have more options when uploading images in Item Maintenance including JPG, PNF, and TIFF.
Enhanced Visual Process Flows Experience
- You can select multiple elements at the same time using the Shift key while clicking with your mouse. You can also move and resize the elements together and create permanent groups.
- Buttons with up/down and left/right arrows have been added to the Actions window so you can move the Actions window to another area of the Designer.
- Guidelines now appear when you start to move an element to help you align it with other elements in the Designer window. And you no longer have to press the Enter key to add text to an element.
Production Management Changes
If you’re running Production Management or the legacy modules Work Order or MRP modules, be sure to get in touch with your Sage 100 Partner for details on how this change might impact your Sage 100 installation.