What's New in the Latest Release
New Features and Enhancements Overview
- Import asset disposal information – dispose numerous assets in seconds (available in the subscription version only)
- Asset List - quickly see total values for numeric fields, like Cost or NBV, on all assets in a group without running a report.
- Reorder Batch Reports – reorganize the order of your reports with ease.
- Drag-and-drop customization of Asset List – quickly reorganize asset list fields.
- Intuitive Depreciation This Run enhancement (DTR) – Save time when processing disposals, DTR is correct without manually recalculating depreciation for disposals entered in the current month.
- Asset List export to Excel enhancements – save time by not repeating standard formatting steps in Excel. The header column font is now bold and frozen for improved visibility, and numeric columns are auto summed.
- "Browse For Folder" usability enhancements – easily change the destination folder location for reports.
- Advanced Search options in Help – save time and reduce search results with expanded search option.
- Sage Fixed Assets Scanner update – performance, compatibility, and stability enhancements.
Sage Fixed Assets 2022 New Features Detail
Import asset disposal information
Easily import disposal information for multiple assets using custom import. Now hundreds of items can be fully disposed of in minutes.
View totals of numeric fields for a group of assets on screen in the Asset List.
20-digit Activation Codes and Unlock Codes (subscription) no longer need to be entered to register and activate your product. Sage Fixed Assets products can now pull your registration information with only your customer number and serial number.
Enhanced Features Detail
Sage Fixed Assets Scanner v2.0
The Sage Fixed Assets Scanner app for Android has the following updates:
- Integrated with Unitech built-in scanner
- Increased space between the edit, upload, and trash icons on the asset list to select the correct option more easily and avoid mistakes
- Chat with support directly through the app
Advanced Search options in Help
Answers are now easier to find within the built-in help system with the addition of logical search terms and filters using operands such as "and", "or" and "near." Results are displayed by rank and you can also reorder the results list alphabetically buy clicking the title header.
Export Asset List to Excel®
Lists of assets exported to a file using the 'Export to Excel' feature now display a frozen header row for convenient reference while scrolling vertically. In addition, a new total row sums numeric columns.
The following screens now have drag-and-drop capability to easily reorder or move fields.
- Customize Asset List (Depreciation)
- Batch Reports (Depreciation)
- Inventory Helper (Tracking)
- Global Task Manager (Premier Depreciation)
Simplified calculation on Disposals for Depreciation This Run
Whether disposals are entered before or after running depreciation for the current period, the correct depreciation-this-run is calculated. This saves time by not having to recalculate depreciation for disposed assets.
NOTE: many of these enhancements were submitted as suggestions from existing Sage Fixed Assets customers. So be sure to keep the great ideas coming at the Sage Ideas Website.