Subscription is the Future
In addition going forward, it’s likely that nearly all future investment will be focused on Sage HRMS subscription. Rest assured that your Sage HRMS perpetual product will still be supported - but most software updates going forward will likely focus mainly on fixes and compliance.
Sage Also: Sage 100 Subscription vs Perpetual
Employee Self Service Enhancements
Additional features planned include a new ESS experience for Open Enrollment. And for Time-Off management, the modernization of ESS mobile access along with additional mobile features provide a complete HRMS/ESS cloud-connected experience.
See Also: The Difference Between Named vs Concurrent User Licenses
Other Subscription Features
- Ability to default employee contribution for all employees with automatic enrollment of HRMS Savings Plans
- Added capability to verify password with a view option on the HRMS and ESS logon page
- Export capabilities for the results of the HRMS “employee find” to Excel (XLS) format
- Expanded ESS capabilities for administrator to create and use customized security questions for logon
- New Secure Query report access from HRMS home page