Sage X3 2021 R1 & R2 Release
Sage X3 2021 R4 Release (What's New)
Bank Reconciliation and VAT Management
- Tax declaration on the debits & reprint
- Tax declaration / collection & reprint
Plus, you can now remove VAT box codes from the box description field. In addition, to make it easier for you to generate journal entries, the VAT posting feature on the VAT return has been enhanced. This will allow you to offset the total VAT amount calculated for each company through the VAT return extraction into the ‘Tax to disburse’ or ‘tax credit’ accounts.
Automated Data Collection on the Shop Floor
Refer to this Using ADC web application for more detailed guidance.
Product Design Improvements in Manufacturing
- Record notes when testing a design revision or testing the prototype to a revision.
- Create a separate Production BOM for each revision of a design product.
- Record a work order to create a prototype of the new design product.
- Track the production of a prototype product.
- Release the design product to be produced in multiple alternatives once the approval phase is successfully completed.
In addition, the Sales Orders function has been enhanced by adding Trial kitting to the Ordered quantity field. You can use this function to assess future stock requirements or to find out whether there is sufficient stock to produce the requested quantity of the parent product.
Project Management Enhancements
- Separate all grouped time entry lines into separate, individual lines.
- View and modify the Currency rate for a specific timesheet quantity.
- View Currency rate and Remaining load update in the Time summary table in the Weekly timesheet function.
- Access analytical dimensions in the Time entry detail screen.
- Filter employee time records by Operating site.
Plus, to help you save time and avoid errors when creating Time Entry records, Sage X3 time entry users can duplicate the time spent from one week to another.
Sage X3 Automated Testing Platform
Also, to simplify your user experience, new step definitions have been enhanced so you can:
- Use the export action on the right panel
- Drop down list enhancement to select values with exact match
Refer to the Sage X3 Automated Testing Platform User Guide for more detail.