Consent Management Overview
Creating a Consent Record
- Open the Person or Lead you'd like consent from.
- Click the Consent tab, then click New
- Configure the fields as appropriate then click Save
Now it's time to get in touch with the person or lead and ask them if they agree to receive marketing material.
Sending a Consent Email
- Configure standard email in Sage CRM
- Ensure that Sage CRM is accessible from outside your corporate network
- Find and open a person or lead
- Create or open an existing consent record, and then click New Consent Email
- In the window that opens, from Template select Person Consent Email or Lead Consent Email
- Edit the email body as necessary
- Complete remaining email fields and click Send Email
NOTE: You can also send consent email to a group of multiple persons or leads using a similar process. When you send email to a group, Sage CRM automatically creates a consent record for each person or lead in that group. In addition, the system automatically records consent record status based on which link the recipient clicks (Accept/Decline). Refer to Sage CRM user documentation for full steps and details for sending consent email to a group.
How to Extend User Inactivity Timeout in Sage CRM
New Features Available in Sage CRM 2018
Using the Classic Outlook Integration for Sage CRM