What's New in Sage 300 2021
Introducing Sage 300 2020
A Highly-Requested Feature
That’s why Sage added the new Multiple Contacts Module with the release of Sage 300 2020 PU1 - one of the most requested enhancements submitted to the Sage 300 Ideas forum. Now you can set up Sage 300 to email A/P, A/R, O/E, and P/O documents to some or all of the contacts for any customer or vendor. And if you have Sage 300 integrated with Microsoft Office 365 or Sage CRM, the new contacts are supported in the Sage Contact app for Outlook 365 and Sage CRM.
See Also: Sage 100 office 365 integration
Multiple Contacts Module Setup
1. Login to the Sage 300 Desktop application
2. Navigate to Administrative Services
3. Click Data Activation
4. Check the Multiple Contacts box to activate the module
NOTE: in order to send documents to your various contacts by email, you must have your system email settings configured properly. Click Setting Up Email in Sage 300 for detailed instructions.
Other Enhancements in Sage 300 2020 Product Update 1
- A new look for Sage 300 Web Screens with an updated visual appearance
- Admins can forcibly sign out users in Sage 300 Classic screens
- More fields on the Company Summary page in Sage CRM are now synchronized with Sage 300
Check out the Sage 300 2020 Release Notes for more detail and be sure to contact us if you have questions or need help with an upgrade.