What is Web Screen?
Web screens run in parallel with the classic Sage 300 desktop screens, so there's no need to choose between the two. Each user can choose the interface that best suits their needs, while working in the same Sage 300 system.
New Web Screens in Sage 300 2021 Release 2
General Ledger Web Screens
- Account History Inquiry - displays actual and quantity information for prior years, as well as total quantity and total net change information.
- Budget Maintenance - enter and display budget information for general ledger accounts.
- Source Currency Inquiry - displays source-currency and functional-currency account balances for multicurrency account.
- Receipt Inquiry - Use this screen to look up receipts.
- Refund Inquiry - Use this screen to look up refunds.
Sage 300 2021 R2 includes a New Users web screen that you can use to add and manage user records. For instructions, refer to this help article.
Web Screen Functional Improvements
Plus, new keyboard shortcuts have been added including Alt + Down Arrow to open the Finder and Esc Key to close the Finder, as well as close popup screens and messages.
Lastly, a newly-improved process for printing reports from a web screen was rolled out in Sage 300 2021 R2.