What is Sage Enterprise Intelligence (SEI)?
Plus, SEI provides data visualization tools such as gauges, charts, and dashboards that help you more easily spot trends, trouble spots, and opportunities.
See Also: What's New in Sage 100 2021
How is it Different than Sage Intelligence?
If you’ve been using Sage 100 for a while, you probably recall that Sage Intelligence was chosen as a replacement for the old FRx financial reporter. And while Sage Intelligence goes far beyond what FRx was capable of, it still has roots in core financial reporting functions.
Sage Enterprise Intelligence, on the other hand, can help you get a clear picture of your whole business and develop collaboration across departments. Out of the box, it can be used to analyze inventory, sales and customer service, production, purchasing, budget management and more.
Easy to Use and Access
Sage Enterprise Intelligence Key Features
- Intuitive interface that’s easy to learn
- Real-time data updates, fully integrated with Sage 100
- Drill-down and drill-up to see transaction details
- Fast processing of large data volumes
- Ready-to-use KPIs and reporting templates
- Extensive data visualization (gauges, maps, charts)
- Powerful search & browsing features
- Web-based interface with mobile capabilities
- Integration with your entire ERP system beyond just financials
With Sage Enterprise Intelligence, you’ll go beyond the limits of spreadsheets to unlock the true power of your data and transform it into actionable business insight.