Key Features of Interactive Custom Report Writer
Key features include:
- Drag-and-drop capability
- Live, dynamic report preview as you build
- Real-time data visibility for up-to-the-minute reporting
- No technical skills required to easily create custom reports
- Powerful formula engine with if/then functionality
- Quickly create pivot tables from your report data
- Highlight important sections of data with conditional formatting logic
- Easily copy and modify existing reports to save time
The Total Package: Looks AND Brains
You can drill, pivot, filter, sort, prompt, and expand reports to answer specific business questions and “get your hands dirty” in the supporting data if you need to. But it doesn’t stop there … calculated columns with date, calendar, and math functions let you build in detailed analysis. Conditional logic, if/then statements, rolling sums, and aggregations provide intelligence within the report. You can even reorganize and summarize columns and rows with pivot tables.
Introducing Sage Intacct Budgeting & Planning
Step Up Your Reporting Game with Intacct Dimensions
Creating Custom Filtered Listing Views in Sage Intacct
What's New in Sage Intacct 2020
You can access ICRW either from the Reports Center or from the Reports menu. To create and edit interactive custom reports, go to Reports > All > Operational Reports > Interactive custom reports to open the list of existing reports or to create a new report.
You can also set permissions to ensure that users who aren’t authorized for certain reports won’t get access or see it in the custom report list.
To set or modify permissions:
- Select Reports Module > All tab > Interactive Custom Reports
- Select the Advanced Settings option on the report you wish to update
- Change the Group or User drop down to say User
- Add the specific user you would like to have access to the report
- Change the Access Rights column from Allow to Deny for the Group/Everyone
Reporting Power, Beautiful Simplicity
That’s what makes the Sage Intacct Interactive Custom Report Writer so valuable. It moves the power of report writing out of the IT department and into in the hands of the accountants, operations managers, and executives that need it. What’s more, this level of advanced analysis no longer requires a separate trip and data dump into Excel.