Here’s a closer look.
What Are Electronic Bank Feeds?
The new bank feeds support over 80 financial institutions in Canada and more than 10,000 banks in the U.S.
Why is That Important?
Connecting a Sage 300 Bank Feed
- Open Common Services > Bank Services > Bank Transactions > Reconcile E-Statements.
- In the Bank Code field, enter the code for the bank you are connecting to a bank feed.
- Click Connect Bank Feed.
- If this is the first bank feed that has ever been connected in your Sage 300 system, you must enter an email address. (NOTE: it’s very important to carefully choose an appropriate email address as it will be used for communications, security, and to reactivate or deactivate a bank feed. To later change the email address, you’ll need to contact Sage Support.)
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions and click Get Started.
- Select your bank.
- Enter your banking credentials and select the account.
- Choose a Start date for your historical transactions. Your Sage 300 system will attempt to download historical transactions as of that date.
- Click Process.
Establishing the connection between Sage 300 and your bank may take some time, so you may not immediately be able to download transactions from the bank feed. Once the connection is established, you can download and then begin using the auto-reconciliation feature. Check out Reconciling E-Statements for details on downloading, auto-matching, and reconciliation.
What's New in Sage 300 2021
What's New in Sage 300 2020
How to Setup Multiple Contacts Per Customer or Vendor
Sage 300 Installation and Upgrade Guides