In Sage 300, there are a set of keyboard shortcuts and "hotkeys" (keys you press on your keyboard that perform a predefined function) that save you time navigating your ERP system. Here's a complete guide along with other useful icons and shortcut buttons.
Sage 300 Navigation Shortcuts
- Page Up - Go the first (top) record visible in a list.
- Page Down - Go to the last (bottom) record visible in a list
- Ctrl/Page Up - Go to the first record in a Finder list.
- Ctrl/Page Down - Go to the first record in a Finder list.
- Ctrl/Tab - Move out of a grid or list to the button or field following the grid or list.
- Ctrl/Shift/Tab - Move out of a grid or list to the button or field directly above the grid or list.
- Home - Go to the first entry in a list.
- End - Go to the last entry in a list.
- Alt + C (or Alt + F4) - Close a form or dialog box
- Alt + E - Open the Set Criteria dialogue box to specify records that will be displayed in the Finder
- Up Arrow/Down Arrow - Go up or down one line in the grid
- Esc - Cancel/close a pop-up window (for example, the calendar, or a screen opened with the Zoom button.)
Sage 300 Data Display & Editing Shortcuts
- F1 - opens Sage 300 Help files (contextual to the screen that's currently open)
- F2 - Turn on edit mode in a list or grid (press again to turn off).
- F4 - opens/displays the calendar for a date field
- F5 - opens the Finder window
- F7 - refresh the record (activates the "Go" button displayed on many screens)
- F9 - opens detail entry screen that displays more information from the record
- SHIFT + F9 - opens a second level detail (aka Zoom Detail) from a detail form
- Insert - insert a blank row in a grid to add a new record
- Ctrl + Insert - begin a new entry when you are pointing to a field that has a New button beside it
- Delete or Alt + D - Delete the selected row or record
- Alt + S - Save changes to the displayed record
- Alt + A - Save a new record
- Alt + P - Print Reports
- + - launches popup calculator
- Spacebar - toggle yes/no in checkbox fields
How to Backup and Restore Sage 300 Database
How to Lock Fiscal Periods in Sage 300 ERP
Sage 100 Keyboard Shortcuts
How to Void or Refund Credit Card Payments in Sage 300
Sage 300 Installation and Administration Guide
Like this Article?
Please feel free to share it with your friends and colleagues on social media!